Join us for a very quick Fall Board Meeting on September 20, 2014 at 10:30AM, to discuss upcoming plans and events for the Club.
The Fall Board Meeting will be followed by the inauguration of the College’s new President, Kimberly Wright Cassidy, which will be streamed live for our viewing pleasure! Light refreshments will be served.
If you did not receive the evite, you may RSVP to email@example.com — and please let us know if you didn’t get the evite, so we can add you to the list!
The agenda will be as follows:
Review and approval of minutes
- Treasurer: Ronit Rose
- Admissions: Jennifer Morris
- Social: Gail Scully and Robin Shartiag
- Seven Sisters Events: Lou Levine
- Career Development: Hanna Stotland
- Outreach: Ruth Czarnecki-Lichstein and Jenny Jimin Lo
- Alumnae Association Board: Jen Jobrack
Proposed Calendar of Events
Alumnae Spotlight Discussion
- Spotlight: Barbara Morrison
- November 1, The Avenue in Wilmette
- August 2nd – Bi-Co Picnic/New Student Send Off
- August 8th – Pilsen 2nd Friday Open Gallery Night
- September 14th – Alumnae Admissions Representatives Training